[R] gsubfn, strapply, REGEX Problem

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:04:34 CET 2008

There is no quote terminating the first argument and you
need to add the backref = 0 argument so that it does
not interpret the parentheses in the regular expression
as back references.

Its not clear to me what the intention is here so there
may be further changes needed but the ones above
result in no error message.