[R] Error in Switch in KhmaladzeTest

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 15 18:36:34 CEST 2008

Hey back,

If you had RTFM  you would know that the first argument of the
function KhmaladzeTest was supposed to be a formula, so try:

T <- KhmaladzeTest(Logloss~AS+AM+CB+CF+RB+RBR, data=CPBP,
nullH="location")

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820