[R] Fw: Logistic regresion - Interpreting (SENS) and (SPEC)

Maithili Shiva maithili_shiva at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 09:27:33 CEST 2008

Dear Mr Peter Dalgaard and Mr Dieter Menne,

I sincerely thank you for helping me out with my problem. The thing is taht I already have calculated SENS = Gg / (Gg + Bg) = 89.97%
and SPEC = Bb / (Bb + Gb) = 74.38%.

Now I have values of SENS and SPEC, which are absolute in nature. My question was how do I interpret these absolue values. How does these values help me to find out wheher my model is good.

With regards

Ms Maithili Shiva