[R] Changing the position of the origin

Kang Min ngokangmin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 07:26:53 CET 2008

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. All my values are positive, and I'm plotting
the map of a rectangular plot. I have all the x and y values of
individual points, but the 0,0 point is at the top left hand corner of
the plot. I have no problems plotting it with the 0,0 at the lower left
hand corner, but how can I plot the map with 0,0 starting from the top
left hand? If possible I don't want to have to make all my y-values
negative.

Thanks,
Kang Min