[R] Changing the position of the origin

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Tue Nov 18 06:54:33 CET 2008

Hi, I don't understand the question. If your data is in the fourth quadrant
(all positive Xs, all negative Ys) this will happen automatically as the
standard R plot plots only in the range where there is data, e.g.

x=rnorm(100,0,1)
e=rnorm(100,0,1)
y=-abs(x)-abs(e)
plot(y~x,bty="n")

Please be more precise about your question.

Cheers,
Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus