[R] R 2.8. and languageR

Audrey Bürki Foschini audrey.buerki at pse.unige.ch
Mon Nov 10 11:36:23 CET 2008

Hi,

I have been using the library languageR in R2.6.0 for some while.

I now would like to use new functions of this library (especially
plotLMER.fnc) and have downloaded R 2.8.0.

Error messages appear when I load the languageR library (I have tried
several times on different computers but this doesn't help.:
Attachement du package : 'Matrix'

         The following object(s) are masked from package:stats :

          xtabs

         The following object(s) are masked from package:base :

          colMeans,
          colSums,
          rcond,
          rowMeans,
          rowSums

I guess this is the reason why I cannot use the lmer function with
this version of R.

I would be very grateful if anyone could help on this.

Audrey Burki

--
Assistante-Doctorante
Laboratoire de Psycholinguistique Expérimentale