[R] ESS Toolbar missing after Ubuntu Update

Andreas Wittmann andreas_wittmann at gmx.de
Sun Nov 2 10:44:58 CET 2008

Dear R useRs,

yesterday i updated my system from ubuntu 8.04 to 8.10. I use emacs-
snapshot, this is emacs 23.0.60.1 and ess 5.3.8. Before the update i
had when starting emacs with an R file an ess-toolbar with little
icons to start R or to evaluate a line or a region of my R file, but
no this toolbar is lost and i don't know how to get it again. I tried
a lot of changes in the ess options but without any success. searching
with google could not solve my problem.

If you have any advice for me i would be very thankful

best regards

Andreas