[R] In fact this is a Stats question, but... "The return."

eesteves at ualg.pt eesteves at ualg.pt
Fri May 30 12:26:21 CEST 2008

Dear All (particularly Peter, Steve, Bert, Ben F, Ben B, Christian and Gerrit)
After clicking the "send msg" button of my previous msg I felt that
probably it's better to leave the "citing issue" out of it all!
Nonetheless, what I feel now (as a - fish - biologist aspiring to be a
reasonable user of statistics) is that every question - even the
seemingly simpler ones - has several perspectives (and even from the
statistics point of view). Also, I'm trying to avoid the most commmon
"mistakes" while using stats even though in a non-stats context
sometimes it's very hard to explain the why, how, etc.
Thanks for every reply. Regards, Eduardo.