[R] Bessel functions of complex argument

baptiste Auguié ba208 at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 08:44:37 CET 2008

Many thanks for this information!

I'm pretty sure Matlab can handle complex argument in besselj,
although i haven't checked myself,
< http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/index.html?/
access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/besselj.html >

After some more thinking, it turns out my code doesn't need a complex
argument at the moment, i can live with the simplest case where it is
real. Good to know where to go if this is to change in the future,
though.

Thanks again,

baptiste