[R] I need to buy a book in R

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Tue Mar 4 03:01:29 CET 2008

Hi, I would first look into the many manuals that you can get in the
"Manuals" section of the cran-project page. Click the link contributed
documentations and explore from there. There are also quite a few websites
that give more insight into using R which you may google. If you have a
better idea what precisely you need you will know better which books to look
for.

Cheers,
Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus