[R] Fwd: R: Studdy Missing Data, differentiate between a percent with in the valid answers and with in the different missing answers

Ericka Lundström e at it.dk
Mon Mar 3 21:33:14 CET 2008

Begin forwarded message:
> Subject: R: Studdy Missing Data, differentiate between a percent
> with in the valid answers and with  in the different missing answers
> take a look at the Website from Dirk Enzmann:
> http://www2.jura.uni-hamburg.de/instkrim/kriminologie/Mitarbeiter/
> Enzmann/Software/Enzmann_Software.html
> He provides a function called "freq.r" - maybe it helps.
Patrick Hausmann was so kind to make me aware of Dr. Dirk Enzmann
website <http://www2.jura.uni-hamburg.de/instkrim/kriminologie/
Mitarbeiter/Enzmann/Software/Enzmann_Software.html> it hold a quite
beautiful function, freq [http://www2.jura.uni-hamburg.de/instkrim/
kriminologie/Mitarbeiter/Enzmann/Software/freq.r], that almost does
the trick. Though there’s still the problem of all the NAs being
pilled together so the different missing aren’t shown separately
under ‘Percent’.
Though I think it's should be possible to modify it … Has anyone
messed around with this function or have a similar function that
distinguish between valid and missing answers overall and then make a
percent with in the valid answers and a percent over all?

I promise not to bother the list anymore whit this. Tomorrow I will
sit down and try to figure it out.

Thanks aging for all the help.

Ericka