[R] color2D.matplot axis names

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Jun 18 10:15:55 CEST 2008

Looking into the color2D.matplot code showsthat this is by design. You
might want to contact the package maintainer and send suggestions how to
patch the function (or better, send the patch itself) in order to show
appropriate labels.

Of course, for a worksround, disable axes

color2D.matplot(a,c(0,1),c(0,0),c(0,0),show.legend=TRUE,
     show.values=TRUE, axes=FALSE)

and add manually constructed axes by the axis() function later on.

Uwe Ligges