[R] Sperman Correlation with rcorr (Hmisc)

Birgitle birgit.lemcke at systbot.uzh.ch
Thu Jul 31 18:08:17 CEST 2008

Hello R-User!

I have a data.frame with 82 variables (columns) and 290 rows.
The variables are set to classes factor, ordered factor and numeric.

I used the following code

 Matrix.My.data<-as.matrix(Df.My.Data[2:82])
 Matrix.My.data.rcorr<-rcorr(Matrix.My.data, type="spearman")

and got the following message:

Fehler in storage.mode(x) <- if (.R.) "double" else "single" :
  (list) Objekt kann nicht nach 'double' umgewandelt werden

Error Fehler in storage.mode(x) <- if (.R.) "double" else "single" :
 (list) object can not be altered into 'double'.

Can somebody tell me what is going wrong with my code?

Many thanks in advance.

B.

-----
The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing.
(Marcus Aurelius)