[R] Analyzing Intervals between Data

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 03:09:12 CEST 2008

You need to provide a definition of what the "spell length" is since I
am not an economist.  Given that you have a list of prices, how do you
determine the spell length and then what do you do with the data in
each interval?  This is what you would have to clarify, at from my
point of view, so that we could understand what you want to do with
the data.  I assume that if you have the data, then there was some
manual (automated function in some other language) that did a
transformation on the data.  Maybe someone else with an economic
background can point you in the right direction.