[R] SVM: Graphical representation

M Perez perezperezmm at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 21 09:27:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

We are working on binary classification using kernlab for SVM based on more than 30 variables and now we want to provide a graphical representation of our results in 2D or 3D.

We have checked the graphical functionality of kernlab but it seems that only works with 2 principal components, and we use to work with more than 8 PC due to the variability of our data. We are thinking in some kind of projection approach. Are there any functions/packages providing this functionality?

Thank you
Manuel