[R] latex styling for R regression outputs

Matthias Bannert matthias at mediabar.info
Thu Jul 3 09:52:44 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

i recently found the latex() command in the Hmisc library and i am
trying to style some regression outputs with latex. i am pretty new to
latex and math mode. So I wonder if there´s some sample script for a
basic output. I read lots of econometrics books and regression outputs
looked the same all the way. I mean there must be the one simple
styling that is been used so often.

I´d be really happy if someone could tell me a starting point for
beginning to use R and latex together.

thanks in advance
--

Es schreibt Ihnen: