[R] savehistory in OSX version

Day, Roger S. day at upci.pitt.edu
Mon Jan 14 22:14:03 CET 2008

Thanks, Rob,

I'm still unsure on the key question.
Is there any way in R.app to save the commands run
in the Console into a *.history or .Rhistory file,
by running a command on the Console,
whether savehistory() or some other function call?
(I'm trying to semi-automate a regular backup procedure while
in a very long interactive session at risk of hanging.)
Can you say more what you mean by "interoperate" here?

Roger