[R] Multivariate response methods question

Max mnevill at exitcheck.net
Wed Jan 2 21:36:49 CET 2008

Hi Everyone,

I have some data that predicts both a nominal and ordinal response
variable.  I was wondering what packages in R would help me analyze the
data?

I was also curious if anyone could recomend me some textbooks that
would help with the analysis of such data? I have the 5th edition of
"Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis" by Richard A. Johnson and
Dean W. Wichern already, but that doesn't seem to cover the material
I'm looking for.

Thanks,

-Max