[R] R ver 2.0.1 NA in Probability Vector Error Messages

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Sat Feb 9 17:24:04 CET 2008

Gabriella,

First of all I would suggest that you upgrade to a recent R version
(2.6.2).

Without a reprodicible example of your code it is very hard to examine
the problem. Use traceback() to identify were the problem occurs in your
code.

HTH,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney