[R] Simulating dataset using Parallel Latent CTT model?

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Sat Dec 27 18:00:57 CET 2008

Nidhi,

As I said in my previous response, if you want 20 items with equal
factor loadings you can just specify the loading: e.g., for all
GenData <- congeneric.sim(N=500, loads = rep(.6,20), short = FALSE)

The error variances will all be equal to 1 - loading^2  where loading
is the factor loading you specified.

This is R.  If you want to know how a function works,  list the source code.

Bill