[R] Simulating dataset using Parallel Latent CTT model?

Nidhi Kohli nidhik at umd.edu
Sat Dec 27 15:47:55 CET 2008

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for your response. You are right, I want to simulate data set for 500 examinees across 20 items using Parallel latent CTT model. As you know in Parallel Latent CTT model all the error variances and factor loadings are equal across all the items. Could you please let me know how can I incorporate common error variance for 20 items in this R-program?

Regards,

Nidhi Kohli
Nidhi Kohli, M.Ed.
Doctoral Student