[R] overwrite title

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Dec 25 04:12:47 CET 2008

Lacking specifics about what you actually did, one can only guess.
Have you yet tried setting
..., main = "" , .... within the plot call, whatever that might have
been?

Failing that, the way to specify the color of the "main" argument to
title() is not bg (which is an argument for the plot device), but
rather col.main   At least that is how I read the par() help page.

plot(1:10)
title(main = "test")

#... now
title(main="test", col.main="white")

Doesn't completely white it out on my screen display.

--
David Winsemius