[R] statistical significance, nonlinear regression

adam99 adamquestion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 00:20:57 CET 2008

I am using nonlinear regression to fit a couple of variables to a set of
measurements. I would like to do some significance tests for the estimated
parameters. I am able to check the confidence intervals using the Jacobian
coming out of nonlinear regression.

I do see in a paper which shows t-value (it says estimated by White
method??), f-value, f-test, and j-test, are these available in matlab, or I
could code them myself but I need details about these tests. I would be glad
if you could provide a reference...

Thanks