[R] diagonal lines in legends of ggplot2

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 16:01:08 CET 2008

Hi Erich,

Can you explain why you don't want them?  The philosophy behind the
legend code is to attempt to match the appearance of the geoms in the
plot as closely as possible.  There are a few exceptions, like this
diagonal line, where the legends are slightly different to make it
easier to see certain features of the geom (in this case edge colour
and size)

Regards,

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/