[R] Polar coordinates - contour plots

Todor Kondic dolichenus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:33:42 CET 2008

Thanks Bert for the answer! I'll try to find an appropriate package.
In the end, i have "fiddling".

But, can anyone tell me, were I to create an underlying implementation
of cooridnate transforms, perhaps controlled by user via 'par', would
I need to change the handling of e.g x,y data by every different
high-level plot? Or, are there some general, overridable, methods the
plotting functions call in order to create plotting points from data?

Cheers,

Todor