[R] Problem with tcl/tk and Rcmdr - urgent help required

Ben cislaghi.ben at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:55:51 CET 2008

Dear John,
i did follow the Rcmdr instructions for macosx, having no results
though.
I am soon upgrading to 10.5 and hope i'll encounter no problems.
The silly thing however was that i had installed every file needed
for rcmdr to run but apparently had no results.

Is there maybe some key point which is usually forgotten, more than
what i have done (descripted below)?

Ben

p.s. i am also attaching Chiara to this email who is providing
assistance to the research and is struggling with Rcmdr on her laptop.