[R] simultaneous plots

David Epstein David.Epstein at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 23:28:18 CET 2008

Is there a good and concise way of making simultaneous plots that are
identical, but directed to different devices?

I'm writing an R-script that produces a pdf file. I would really like to
check visually whether the pdf file shows what I expect. So I would like the
same commands to produce a plot on screen. At the moment I'm using
cut-and-paste, which is not ideal because any corrections have to be done
twice---very error-prone.

Thanks
David