[R] R CMD INSTALL error, R-2.7.1

Richard Chandler rchandler at nrc.umass.edu
Fri Aug 1 23:36:44 CEST 2008

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still having trouble. The PATH appears
correct:

c:\Rtools\bin;c:\Rtools\perl\bin;c:\Rtools\MinGW\bin;c:\progra~1\R\R-2.7.1\bin;c:\progra~1\miktex~1.7\miktex\bin;c:\progra~1\htmhe~1;c:\windows;c:\windows\system32;C:\Program
Files\QuickTime\QTSystem;C:\ArcGIS\arcexe9x\bin

Also, if I try this:

hhc C:\Program Files\R\R-2.7.1\library\akima\chtml\akima.chm

I get the following error:

'hhc' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.

Any other ideas?

Richard

--
Richard Chandler, PhD student
Department of Natural Resources Conservation