[R] R CMD INSTALL error, R-2.7.1

Richard Chandler rchandler at nrc.umass.edu
Fri Aug 1 18:39:39 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am getting the following error when using R CMD INSTALL ever since I
upgraded to R-2.7.1:

hhc: not found
CHM compile failed: HTML Help Workshop not intalled?

As indicated, the package is installed but without CHM help files. I
have downloaded the latest version of Rtools and I have tried
uninstalling and reinstalling HTML Help Workshop. I have also tried
rebuilding the package several times. I was able to build and install
the package without problems with R-2.7.0.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Richard

platform       i386-pc-mingw32
arch           i386
os             mingw32
system         i386, mingw32
status
major          2
minor          7.1
year           2008
month          06
day            23
svn rev        45970
language       R
version.string R version 2.7.1 (2008-06-23)

--
Richard Chandler, PhD student
Department of Natural Resources Conservation