[R] empirical null distribution

mad_bassie mad_bassie at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:13:29 CEST 2008

It's not really homework :)
It's just an a little extra I want to explore.
I allready compared the empirical null distribution and the theoritical null
distribution by comparing their quantiles. The results are clear... But I
just wondered if there isn't any way to make a graph of it...so you don't
really need to compare numbers...that the image speaks for itself.
I'm kind of a newbie in "R"...I did learn many things allready but this
graphics stuff is kind of complex to me...