[R] 3-D-Plot

Edwin Sendjaja edwin7 at web.de
Fri Apr 18 03:14:50 CEST 2008

Hi Uwe,

I decided to use scatterplot3d, because it looks better.
I have some questions:

Is it possible to get 1 axis( for example: z-axis) not as numeric, but as
character.

Because I have date set like this:

x=relative Time: 0,3 ms; 0,5ms, etc
y=Delay:10 ms, 20 ms, etc
z= Host: cnn.com, heise.de,etc

If no, can you tell me little how to modify the code to get this. Thank you.

another question:

How can I change the width line of the axis (x,y,z). The default line is for
me too thin.

Thank you in advance,

Edwin Sendjaja