[R] SVG format from any R graphic GUI?

Agustin Lobo Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
Wed Apr 16 15:16:57 CEST 2008

Thanks,
I know about saving to file via the graphic devices, and I
do use the cairoSVG for example. But I'm looking
for a minimum interactivity, such in the windows Gui where
you resize your graphic and when you like it
you click on "save as..." The problem is that you only
have emf as vector option, and emf files are poorly imported
by OO.

Agus

--
Dr. Agustin Lobo
Institut de Ciencies de la Terra "Jaume Almera" (CSIC)
email: Agustin.Lobo at ija.csic.es
http://www.ija.csic.es/gt/obster