[R] How to access the attributes of a ggplot?

Tribo Laboy tribolaboy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 12:02:18 CEST 2008

Hi Hadley,

Thanks for replying. I know that I can directly modify some of the
properties of the plot object, but I was more interested in querying
the current plot properties, something like:

xlimits <- getggopts(pobj, "x_scale_limits")

Is there anything like this implemented?

I tried to drill down the structure of the plot object using grid, but
wasn't very successful... It gets a bit complicated, so I decided to
ask if you have implemented something like that above...