[R] Cutting & pasting help examples into script window

Stefan Grosse stefan.grosse at uni-erfurt.de
Thu Sep 20 15:18:11 CEST 2007

On Thursday 20 September 2007 15:08:45 Muenchen, Robert A (Bob) wrote:
MR > Hi All,
MR >
MR > When I cut & paste help file examples into a script window, about half
MR > the time it pastes as a single long line.
MR >
MR > Any ideas?
MR >
MR > Thanks,
MR > Bob
MR >
MR > P.S. What would really be slick would be to select the example in Help,
MR > right-click and choose Run Line or Selection. Perhaps in version 2.7.

What I do not understand is why you not just type example(yourcommand)?

Stefan