[R] Installing R on Mac OS X Leopard

Chung-hong Chan chainsawtiney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:51:16 CET 2007

I answered a similar question this morning.

"Refer to R Mac SIG list, the mpkg installer in 2.6 binary is broken in Leopard.
Until an updated version is release, you can install R by install each
package in "Packages" folder one by one.
Hope it helps."

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mac/2007-October/004203.html

Regards,
CH

On 11/4/07, Mitch Ohriner <mohriner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've used R before, but I just got a new computer with Leopard and I'm
> having trouble installing.  I download the installer, but when I reach the
> end of the install process, the "install" button remains gray and
> unclickable.  I've tried both standard and custom, as well as installing on
> my flash disk, to no avail.
>
> Any suggestions?  I'd rather not build from source, as that is likely beyond
> my abilities.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Mitch

CH Chan