[R] accessing unexported functions

Erich Neuwirth erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at
Mon May 21 14:22:08 CEST 2007

I need to access some internal function of a package temporarily.
These functions normally that are not visible outside of the package.
I know the MyPackage:::myfunction mechanism,
but that does not solve my problem.
Instead, I need to add the "internal namespace" of the package
to the search path, then I can run a few commands with these functions
available, and then the internal namespace should become
invisible again.

Is there a code example to achieve this?

--
Erich Neuwirth, Didactic Center for Computer Science
University of Vienna