[R] SJava installation

mister_bluesman mister_bluesman at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 14:34:57 CEST 2007

Hi.

I have downloaded SJava from http://www.omegahat.org/RSJava/ as well as all
of the tools required. I have done exactly what is said on that page as well
as http://www.murdoch-sutherland.com/Rtools/Rtools.txt.

When I type: make pkg-SJava

It seems like it IS installing but then i get the following error:

extracted: org/omegahat/Environment/Help/Interpreter.html
extracted: org/omegahat/Environment/Help/FindingFiles.html
extracted: org/omegahat/Environment/Help/Functions.html
extracted: org/omegahat/Environment/Help/API.html
   RForeignReference
   ROmegahatInterpreter
   REvaluator
   RManualFunctionActionListener
  adding build stamp to DESCRIPTION
  running src/Makefile.win ...
(cd .. ; ./configure.win C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-25~1.0)
./configure.win: not found
make[3]: *** [config] Error 127
make[2]: *** [srcDynlib] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make: *** [pkg-SJava] Error 2

What else do I need to do to remedy this?

Many thanks