[R] Problem loading library

Leeds, Mark (IED) Mark.Leeds at morganstanley.com
Fri May 18 02:23:43 CEST 2007

it's not really an error but it changes how you call things  depending
on what you need. If you want to use loadings in stats,
you will have to use it by saying stats::loadings because it's masked
and then
you use loadings from pls by just saying loadings. Other than that,
there's no problem I don't think.