[R] Problem loading library

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Fri May 18 02:21:19 CEST 2007

Ron,

This is just a note telling you that if you call the function loadings(), you will get the function from the pls package, not the function of the same name in the stat package which is loaded by default on your system.  There is no need to do anything else to use the pls package.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Research and Data Analysis