[R] question on suppressing error messages with Rmath library

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Wed Mar 21 16:23:50 CET 2007

Thanks, Jim and Ronggui! This would work, of course!

But I apologize for not being clear in the first post. I am calling Rmath from a C program. I could not figure out how to set this without going back and recompiling: the message in in pnt.c and pulls it from the header file nmath.h.

Thanks,
Ranjan