[R] grid on a wireframe plot

Peter.Schmidtke-stage at sanofi-aventis.com Peter.Schmidtke-stage at sanofi-aventis.com
Tue Mar 20 10:29:50 CET 2007

Hello,

I want to do a surface plot with wireframe from the lattice package.

As for now I use the following command :
print(wireframe(m,main="% my title", colorkey=TRUE,
col.regions=rainbow(100), drape=TRUE,aspect =
c(1,1.0),ylab="y",xlab="x",zlab="z",
scales=list(arrows=FALSE)),split=c(1,1,3,2), more=TRUE)

How can I show the gridlines in a 3D surface plot of this type?
I already tried with panel.grid, but it doesn't seem to work in
combination with panel.cloud (wireframe). I also searched for
information about the box.3d, without success.

Thanks in advance.

Peter Schmidtke