[R] turn regression coefficients into matrix or...

Jun Xu mystata at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:52:19 CET 2007

Stephen, Norbert, Anup, and Mark, Thank you all for your help. With these
tips, I now have a much better understanding of the structure in R. Another
related question that has been haunting me is whether it is necessary to be
a convert from other statistical packages to R. Obviously, the great
advantage that R has is it's free and usually the newest stats technique is
first implemented in R. I had extensive experience with SAS and Stata, but I
really hate to keep investing int the never-satiated big financial abyss
there (e.g., various editions of manuals. However, I have some reservation
to  be a convert as inertia always plays a big role if the utility is not
that big by switching from one software to another. What do you think?