[R] turn regression coefficients into matrix or...

Stephen Tucker brown_emu at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 15:07:53 CET 2007

I believe the short answer to your question lies in

     summary(ans.reg[[i]])$coefficients

which will give you a matrix with coefficients and standard errors (and
more). You can also find out what other information you can get from the
regressions if you type

     attributes(ans.reg[[i]])
     attributes(summary(ans.reg[[i]]))

and then see the names of the list elements (the regression functions and
summary() return objects of mode "list") that might correspond to the
information you are looking for.

Good luck,

ST