[R] Recalling and printing multiple graphs. Is there something in the HISTORY menu that will help?

Petr Klasterecky klaster at karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 6 20:26:18 CET 2007

options(graphics.record=TRUE)
can be used to switch the recording on (MS Windows, not sure about other
platforms). See ?options
To set this option as default, use .Rprofile

It is however quite annoying to examine and save all the graphs
manually... You might find functions like postscript(), png(), jpeg()
and others useful.

Petr

--
Petr Klasterecky