[R] Recalling and printing multiple graphs. Is there somethingin the HISTORY menu that will help?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Mar 6 20:25:38 CET 2007

See FAQ for Windows 5.2 and the referenced README.

?win.metafile and ?replayPlot might allow you to "replay" the saved plot
history (by default in .SavedPlots) into a file in emf or wmf format, I
think, but I haven't actually tried this -- don't know if it will work for
multiple graphs.

Let us know if this approach works if you don't get a definitive answer
elsewhere.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter