[R] How to run "mathematica" or "c" programs in R?

Schmitt, Corinna Corinna.Schmitt at igb.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jun 25 09:32:45 CEST 2007

Hallo,

I just know a solution if you use MATLAB. Here you need the library R.matlab and there the functions writeMat and readMat. You can download the package on CRAN.

Corinna

Corinna Schmitt, Dipl.Inf.(Bioinformatik)
Fraunhofer Institut für Grenzflächen- & Bioverfahrenstechnik
Nobelstrasse 12, B 3.24
70569 Stuttgart
Germany

phone: +49 711 9704044