[R] How to run "mathematica" or "c" programs in R?

John C Frain frainj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:00:07 CEST 2007

To run MATHEMATICA programs in R you need to have MATHEMATICA
installed on your PC.  Then if you just want to run the MATHEMATICA
program it is probably best to run it in MATHEMATICA even if you are
not familiar with MATHEMATICA.  You should you run MATHEMATICA from R
only if you wish to integrate the MATHEMATICA code in a larger R
program.

Best Regards

John Frain