[R] package with fortran 90 subroutines under windows xp

Cinzia Viroli cinzia.viroli at unibo.it
Tue Jun 12 15:41:41 CEST 2007

Hello,
I work under windows xp and I am trying to build a R package with a
subroutine written in fortran 90.
I have installed all the updated tools and I am working with R-2.4.0 or
R-2.5.0.

When I check a package with a subroutine in fortran 77 (and extension f)
everything is ok.
When I try to build the same package with a subroutine in fortran 90 (with
extension f90) the following warning appears:

Subdirectory 'src' contains no source files

and the package can not be built.

The funny thing is that I have successfully built the same package with
fortran 90 last March and everything was good.

I can not imagine what is the problem, could do you help me?

Cinzia Viroli
Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche "Paolo Fortunati"
Via delle Belle Arti 41
40126 Bologna
Italy
Ph.  +39 051 2094628