[R] Cause of error message in cov function?

Matthew Keller mckellercran at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:12:54 CEST 2007

Hi Uwe and other R-folks,

To answer your question, effects.cur is a matrix of real numbers.

It turns out that, on updating her version to the current one, the
error disappears. I'm posting this for posterity, just in case anyone
else has a similar problem with the function cov in earlier R
versions. I have no idea why the error was occurring, and can't track
it down because I don't have access to R 2.1...

Matt

--
Matthew C Keller
Postdoctoral Fellow