[R] Building packages with subroutine in fortran 90 under windows xp

Cinzia Viroli cinzia.viroli at unibo.it
Tue Jun 12 15:46:26 CEST 2007

Hello,

I work under windows xp and I am trying to build a R package with a subroutine written in fortran 90.
I have installed all the updated tools and I am working with R-2.4.0 or R-2.5.0.

When I check a package with a subroutine in fortran 77 (and extension f) everything is ok.
When I try to build the same package with a subroutine in fortran 90 (with extension f90) the following warning appears:

Subdirectory 'src' contains no source files

and the package can not be built.

The funny thing is that I have successfully built the same package with fortran 90 last March and everything was good.

I can not imagine what is the problem, can anyone help me?
Thank you in advance,
best,
Cinzia

Cinzia Viroli
Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche "Paolo Fortunati"
Via delle Belle Arti 41
40126 Bologna
Italy
Ph.  +39 051 2094628